bonnaroo 2012 is happening.
but my best friend can’t go because it’s the same weekend as the family trip to spain that she thought was in july and even i know that the awesomeness that is us being together isn’t worth missing spain.
oh, how i wish it was.
I think Avril Guerrero is a small slice of heaven.
so last month i moved back to florida and it’s been really…entertaining? different? a lot of mixed emotions for myself…in bullets…
- i hate the process of finding a church to attend…nothing is more time consuming than looking for a place to go for me—as someone who hates shopping, i hate finding places to be more. it’s just…a lot of work that i don’t like to do. i’m lazy in that respect.
- i can cook…and this is new information for me simply because up until this point, i never had to cook…last night? smothered pork chops with stewed tomatoes and rice…the sauce? tangy and sweet. i mean, the dish itself was easy peasy to make for me and it tasted like heaven in my mouth.
- not only can i cook, but i do it when i’m bored…maybe a new hobby for me? could be beneficial in the “husband finding” business
- i’m beginning to wonder what i look like to men because of who i’ve been attracting recently. the first guy that tried to spit game? divorced. with a kid. with him. the second? old. came running out after my car…creepy. third dude seemed okay, he found my station’s address to send me a card with his business card in it—it’s a lot less scary than it seems as i type it out. the fourth and fifth…creepy. but different types of creepy. just…i can’t even go into why they freaked me out. they just did. honestly, over-eager guys make me uncomfortable…and that’s what they were.
- i’ve been described as “intriguing” and been told that my “appeal” is something that they can’t “put their finger on” but they “really want to spend more time with me” by pretty much every guy i’ve encountered since late last year. i need to figure out what this is so i can tell them and help them move on.
- i sound like a mean person—i’m…i am.
- jay kay—i’m not.
- i still love my job.
- i finally sang out here…i did karaoke…and it was a lot of fun. :)
- i miss my parents and grandparents and my sisters.
- i’m kinda lonely, but i’m not sad about it. that being said, i think that once i find a church and meet some people, i’ll be even better.